Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Victory

It's hard to believe that I'm more excited about Edwards winning the debate than the Red Sox winning game 1 of the ALDS. Let's hope this kind of thing doesn't shape opinion too much. Without question, John Edwards ate Cheney alive. I've never seen Ed "Giggly" Gillespie sweat more in my life. Oh, and I would like to say how unethical it is for people to be trying to falsely spin the debate results and polls, but I happen to have voted three or four times for Kerry in every debate poll I saw last week. Just doing my part to keep the truth in focus. Okay, I lie, I'm trying to give a miniscule push to a pathetic candidate who bungled the debate, has no political courage or scruples, and whose bumper sticker I sport as visibly as possible in the rear window of my husband's car.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home