Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Safe

Well, I made it through two and a half days in west Michigan. I would like to say more but Daisy's discovery has me paranoid.

Speaking of Daisy, you would appreciate my menu for the week. I just made some delicious fresh salsa for black bean quesadillas, and am planning homemade butternut squash ravioli, truffle risotto, homemade pizza with whole milk mozzarella, and whole roast chicken for the rest of the week. I probably lost you on the chicken, huh? But so yummy.

4 Comments:

At November 30, 2004 at 7:49 PM, Blogger daisy said...

Dinner party with leftovers? Chunkers and I have the weekend off.

 
At December 1, 2004 at 8:54 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I could wait to make the ravioli. Just a warning, though: I've never made it. You would be the guinea pigs. I guess if it sucks we could all get full on salsa and chips (or drunk on cheap wine) instead.

 
At December 2, 2004 at 5:08 PM, Blogger daisy said...

I vote for chips, salsa, wine, and perhaps a puppy party in the backyard. You do have a yard, right? I could bring Susie....or not. That would be entirely your call.

 
At December 4, 2004 at 12:31 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Umm, Mischa has become a vicious attack monster lately. But only against other dogs. Perhaps no Susie (which is too bad, because Rudy is very lonely for some puppy company).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home