Sunday, December 19, 2004

Walmart and Bush: Has Anyone Ever Seen Them in the Same Room?

I was just thinking about how Walmart and Bush are exactly alike. Here is a brief list:

1. They're both evil. (Okay, I can be more specific and objective. I just wanted to get that out there).
2. They are much, much more popular in rural areas than cities.
3. They spell trouble for manufacturers.
4. They eschew intellectualism. (Have you ever been to Walmart's book section? Not pretty, my friend. Unless you think of colorbooks, hot rod magazines, and Ann Coulter's latest love letter to liberals as literature.)
5. Pro-gun, anti-sex. Need I say more?
6. They are even bigger monsters overseas.
7. Racist, sexist, xenophobic. On a good day.
8. Squeaky clean, white, Christian images. Corrupt souls.
9. They appeal to lower and middle class Americans by pretending to be plain-talking commonfolk. The only people that benefit are ultra-rich bastards.

6 Comments:

At December 20, 2004 at 8:32 AM, Blogger jeffrey said...

I heart you.

 
At December 22, 2004 at 6:43 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Wow--spot on accurate. Oh, hey--Bush has Scott McClellan, Wal Mart has associates...

 
At December 23, 2004 at 5:10 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks.

 
At October 30, 2005 at 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your bolg on international flowers
. When you have a sec check out my site on international flowers
.
international flowers

 
At February 15, 2007 at 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

myredbook classifieds

 
At April 9, 2013 at 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blog often and I seriously appreciate your content. This great article has truly peaked my interest.
I'm going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

Here is my site - fastest way to lose weight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home