Saturday, January 01, 2005

Another reason to eat at Arby's

I'm enjoying the link Atrios published about percentages of money businesses give to Repblicans and Democrats. Arby's gives 100% to the Dems and they have that delicious Jamocha shake. And don't forget the horseradish sauce for the sandwiches. Heaven. Ooh, and expensive makeup (Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, etc.) is a lot bluer than the cheap shit (Covergirl). Does this mean I'm justified in buying $15 lipstick?

Surprisingly to me, gay-friendly (or exploitive, depending on how you see it) network Bravo donates 2/3 of their money to the bad guys. And, Jeff, your Saints are 100% red. (But don't feel so bad. When I figure out how much Home Depot has contributed to Republicans, and figure out how much I have personally contributed to their bottom line, I figure that I personally financed $94.23 of some punk-wh0-is-about-to-vote-against-ethics-monitoring-in-the-House's reelection campaign. But my new blue bedroom looks beautiful).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home